недеља, 22. септембар 2019.

Let's help fellow martial artist

Here is Peter's story :

Hi, my name is Peter Hoogduin and I'm raising money to return from Taiwan back to the US to teach Wushu (Chinese Martial Arts) and do what I love to do again. 

 

Here is my story. I was forced to leave the US and move to Taiwan in 2014 due to high medical bills and loss of income due to a sustained injury from a soccer game. The injury to my ankle was misdiagnosed in the US, which led to plantar fasciitis on both heels, making it very painful to stand up all day and teach Martial Arts. With hardly any income, I had to leave the US and stay in Taiwan with my wife's family and teach English until my condition improved. After 5 1/2 years, 3 surgeries, and countless hours of Physical Therapy and lots of medical expenses, I am eager to go back to the US and become a professional Wushu teacher again. Although I have several jobs in Taiwan, it is not providing me with sufficient income to look after my family and save money to fund moving back. With the setup of a GoFundMe campaign, I would like to ask for support to make it possible for me and my family to move back to the US and teach Wushu. In the US I can generate enough income to give me and my family a much better future. 

My business plan for the US is to teach out of my friends’ school. He is in the process of opening a MMA school in the Sacramento area and would host my business. I am also planning to go back to the Fremont area, where I used to teach, and run some classes there as well several times a week. With the GoFundMe support I would like to bridge the gap of the move back to the US while setting up the business. I am happy to say that at this moment my body condition has improved to the point that I can teach and practice again. I love teaching Wushu and I'm still young and fit enough to do so and built a better future in the US for me and my family.

Any donations given will go to the following: 1. Funding my way back to the US. 2. Initial costs of living while I set up my business. 3. Any equipment for teaching needed.
Any amount - no matter how small - will make a BIG difference for me and my family. Thanks!

If you want to help follow the link below 


Peters dream

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар